Social Investment Scotland (SIS) has launched its new Ambitions for Recovery programme.
Developed with feedback from social enterprises across the country, and in partnership with the People’s Postcode Lottery and corporate sponsors Baillie Gifford, the programme combines a number of elements to support a cohort of up to 20 organisations through renewal and recovery.
The programme includes:
- peer support and regular catch ups with other enterprises in the cohort
- access to business grants for specialist support
- resilience support for social leaders
- expert masterclasses
- access to mentoring from Baillie Gifford staff
- tailored investment packages to invest in recovery
To express your interest in taking part, or for further information, please visit the SIS website.