The Crowdfund Scotland programme comes to an end this year. Before they finish, the team wants to share as much knowledge as possible, both to help those who might work with crowdfunding projects into the future, and those who might run their own crowdfunder.
They will be running a final Train the Trainer online event for each LEADER area, for those interested in learning about how to best identify and support projects.
The Kelvin Valley and Falkirk event has been organised for Monday 26th October, 2pm – 3pm. The event is completely free and no software, webcam or microphone is required to participate, so people can log in from anywhere that they have internet access.
To book your place, please visit the Eventbrite page.
Anyone unsure if they can commit to the date can still register for the event (as places are unlimited), and the Crowdfund Scotland team will send them a recording to watch another time if they miss the live event.
The team has also set up a series of public webinars, aimed at those who are going to run their own crowdfunder, or want to find out more about doing so:
- Wednesday 30th September at 10am: Crowdfund Scotland LIVE + Learn: How Crowdfunding Works
- Monday 2nd November at 3pm: How To Find The Crowd For Your Crowdfunder
- Wednesday 4th November at 10am: How To Use Rewards For Your Crowdfunder
- Monday 9th November at 3pm: How To Create A Great Crowdfunding Page
- Wednesday 11th November at 10am: How To Run A Successful Crowdfunder
- Thursday 19th November at 3pm: Crowdfunding Your New Business
To book your place at any of these events, please click on the relevant link above.
Alternatively, for further information, contact Kirsty Macdonald by email: email@example.com