Braveheart is looking for new volunteer Board Members to join their organisation. They are seeking applications from individuals with the relevant experience and skills to ensure the organisation continues to develop and provide high quality services, and is sustainable long term.
They are committed to equality of opportunity, and welcome applications from people from all sections of the community who can bring the following skills and qualities to the organisation:
- commitment to the organisation’s aims and objectives
- willingness to devote the necessary time and effort
- understanding and acceptance of the roles and responsibilities of Board members of a voluntary organisation and of good governance.
- ability to think creatively and open to new ideas
- understanding of the challenges the voluntary sector currently faces
- ability to offer a positive and supportive contribution to the organisation
- ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- strategic vision
The closing date for applications is Monday 1st November.
To apply, please download and complete the application pack (linked for your convenience), and return by email to:
Alternatively, for further information about this role, please contact: