Outside the Box (supported by Healthcare Improvement Scotland) is holding an all-day online event, The Power in our Communities, on Tuesday 15th June, via Zoom.
The event aims to build upon the work of communities during the pandemic, exploring different ways of working and collaborating with Health and Social Care Partnerships (HSCPs).
The day is divided into different sessions, with the morning session focusing on Celebrating Community, taking place 9:30am – 12:30pm. This session is open to everyone, including people from communities, or working in community-based groups and organisations.
Attendees will hear from 6 organisations who have produced reports on the learning from the last year. They will share their thoughts on what will be most important to retaining and strengthening the power in communities. There will also be a chance for attendees to reflect how these messages resonate with them and their experience.
The afternoon will feature 2 sessions:
- Working with Communities, 2pm – 3:45pm: for people from Health and Social Care Partnerships (HSCPs), Local Authorities and NHS organisations
- Working with HSCPs, 2pm – 3:45pm: for people from communities, third sector, community organisations and social enterprises
- please note, this session will also run on Thursday 17th June, 10:30am – 12:15pm, for anyone unable to attend on Tuesday
The views and ideas from these sessions will be complied into a report showing how communities and the third sector can work differently, and how to develop and sustain partnership and collaborative working between communities and HSCPs.
To book your place at any session, please visit the respective Eventbrite pages linked below:
- The Power in our Communities: Catalyst for Change (all-day event) on Tuesday 15th June
- Working with Communities afternoon session on Tuesday 15th June, 2pm – 3:45pm
- Working with HSCPs afternoon session on Tuesday 15th June, 2pm – 3:45pm
- Working with HSCPs, Thursday 17th June, 10:30am – 12:15pm
Alternatively, for further information, or help accessing Zoom on the day, please contact Ciara by email: email@example.com