The Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations’ (SCVO) Digital Senior Leaders Programme is now open for applications.
The programme, created by SCVO and Third Sector Lab, aims to allow participants to explore their role as a charity leader in the current challenging operating environment, and highlights how they can help their organisation navigate disruption, overcome problems and continue to innovate and accelerate.
The programme costs £850 for SCVO members, and £1,000 for non-members. Participants must commit to attending 6 sessions with their cohort, beginning in February 2022; sessions run from 9:30am – 12:30pm and will be delivered online using Zoom.
On completion of the Digital Senior Leaders Programme, participants should:
- understand how the people they support are accessing services and how they now want to access that support
- know whether what they deliver is still relevant and delivered in the right way
- be able to respond quickly to changing needs and expectations of the people that they serve
- be able to use data to drive quick and accurate decision-making
- learn from failure as well as success
- create a road map for embedding digital into everyday working lives and service delivery
To apply, or for further information, please visit the SCVO website.