Paths for All, along with other third sector partners, has launched the Scottish Walking Awards and is inviting nominations for each of the 10 award categories:
- Public Sector Walking Champion
- Community Walking Champion / Campaigner
- Business Walking Champion
- Walking Research / Innovation
- Most Improved Walking Place
- Land Manager Walking Champion
- Walking Champion in Education
- Healthcare Professional Walking Champion
- Social Housing Association Walking Champion
- Media / Online Walking Champion
Nominations are welcome from across Scotland for a wide variety of projects, including those that involve people who use wheelchairs and other mobility aids.
Winners in each category will be selected by an expert judging panel in April and announced during May as part of National Walking Month.
The deadline for nominations is Wednesday 31st March.
For further information, (including how to submit an online nomination), please visit the Paths for All website.