The NHS Forth Valley Health Promotion Service has relaunched its COVID-19 Response Grants Scheme for 2021-22.
Applications for up to £500 will be considered from organisations and groups across Forth Valley which support and connect communities to respond to COVID-19. Applications must cover one or all of the following points:
- delivering a range of health and wellbeing activities in response to COVID-19 which address a
- reduction in health and social inequalities and/or improve mental health and wellbeing
- piloting new ideas and initiatives or adapting previous activities (previous case studies are available on the NHS Forth Valley website)
- supporting the development and training of employees, volunteers or clients directly relating
- to the work of the programme funding is being sought for
- purchasing equipment which directly relates to the work of the programme funding is being sought for
Applications from diverse communities and grass-root organisations, especially those that aim to deliver new and innovative COVID-19 responsive activities, are particularly welcomed.
Quick decisions will be made on allocation of grants, and ongoing support will be offered.
For further information, including how to apply and eligibility criteria, please visit the NHS Forth Valley website.
Alternatively, for further information, contact the Health Promotion Service by email: email@example.com