Central Scotland Regional Equality Council (CSREC), in partnership with NHS Forth Valley’s Disability Equality and Access Service, are holding a human trafficking awareness session on Tuesday 21st February, 1:30pm – 4pm at the Forth Valley Sensory Centre, Redbrae Road, Falkirk, FK1 4DD.
Registration will begin at 1:30pm, with the session starting at 2pm.
The free session will focus on trafficking and exploitative employment practices, and will be delivered by Fiona Panetta, Enforcement Officer, Gangmasters Licensing Authority.
The following topics will be covered:
- what the Gangmasters Licencing Authority does
- signs of trafficking to be aware of
- the procedure for reporting suspected trafficking or poor employment practices experienced by service users
- what can be reported and how
- who to report to
- general what to do and what not to do in reporting and working with victims
Places are limited, so booking is essential.
To book your place, or for further information, please visit the CSREC Eventbrite webpage.