The next meeting of the Forth Valley Social Enterprise Network (FVSEN) will take place via Zoom on Wednesday 29th September, 10am – 12pm.
FVSEN is a network of and for social enterprises working in or across the Falkirk, Stirling and Clackmannanshire areas. It is free to join, and acts as a forum for:
- peer support, networking and information sharing
- potential collective trading
- engagement with policy makers, funders and other strategic partners
- jointly promoting social enterprises across the Forth Valley
- developing the social economy in the Forth Valley
September’s meeting will feature an update on the new online directory, website and mailing list.
Fergus Storrier, CEO of Dundee Social Enterprise Network (DSEN) will also be attending to discuss their services, the importance of SENs and their benefits, along with the work they are doing around social enterprises in schools. There will then be a Q&A.
To book your place, or for further information, please visit the Eventbrite page.