Evaluation Support Scotland (ESS) works with third sector groups and organisations, and funders so they can measure and report on their impact, which can be useful for groups when applying for and reporting on funding.
They are holding a series of FREE online events in March and April, including:
- “Evidencing the Change” on Wednesday 24th March, 10am – 12pm, via Zoom
This event is for any third sector group, organisation, or commissioning body interested in exploring the type of evidence third sector organisations typically collect to show how they contribute to tackling inequalities.
The participative event will be a mix of presentations, discussions in small groups and Q&A.
This is a joint event run by ESS, Voluntary Health Scotland (VHS) and the Community Health Exchange (CHEX), part of work funded by Public Health Scotland.
- “Getting Better at Using Evidence”: Consultation Event on Wednesday 21st April, 9:30am – 12:30pm via Zoom
This Knowledge Translation Network (KTN) event is for people interested in how to use evidence in a range of ways, or who support others in using evidence (eg. intermediaries, knowledge-focused organisations, or funders).
During the event, ESS aims to explore:
- key messages around evidence use for different purposes
- the gaps in support that the KTN can address
- how to expand the membership of the network
All events are free to attend, but booking is required as spaces are limited.
To book your place, or for further information, please click on the relevant event title above.