Evaluation Support Scotland is running its Let’s Evaluate! 2021 training programme in May and June 2021 on Zoom.
FREE places are available for any third sector group or organisation working in Falkirk, funded through CVS Falkirk’s partnership with Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership.
Let’s Evaluate! is tailor-made for third sector organisations, with 3 workshops taking participants through the steps to simple and practical evaluation, to benefit you and help you report to funders.
As the workshops take place via Zoom, they are each spilt into 2 half days. Participants do not have to attend all 3 workshops (though this is encouraged), but if they do book on to a workshop, they must attend both half days.
Workshops take place:
- Getting started: Outcomes and Indicators
- Part 1: 9:30am – 12:15pm on Wednesday 19th May
- Part 2: 9:30am – 12:15pm on Thursday 20th May
“Need to show the difference you make and don’t know where to start? Want to learn to write clear outcomes and set indicators to help measure your outcomes? This starter workshop will help you get to grips with these important first steps.”
- Make to measure: Evaluation Methods and Plans
- Part 1: 9:30am – 12:15pm on Wednesday 26th May
- Part 2: 9:30am – 12:15pm on Thursday 27th May
“This fun, interactive workshop will teach you about different evaluation methods and tools, from body maps and wheels to videos and poetry. You will be inspired to collect evidence of your outcomes creatively, and you will learn how to put a monitoring and evaluation plan in place.”
- Telling my story: Analysis and Reporting on Outcomes
- Part 1: 9:30am – 12:15pm on Wednesday 9th June
- Part 2: 9:30am – 12:15pm on Thursday 10th June
“Make the most of all the evidence you have gathered – learn how to analyse it, and how to use the findings of your analysis to tell your story. This workshop will help you to improve your project delivery and get better at reporting on outcomes to funders and stakeholders.”
To book your place at any workshop, or for further information, please click on the relevant workshop title above.