With less than 8 WEEKS until Falkirk Funders Fayre 2020, we thought we’d highlight this year’s exhibitors, starting with the leaders of our afternoon’s now SOLD OUT presentation, THINK Consulting Solutions.
THINK works across the UK and internationally to provide innovative, bespoke and practical solutions through their strategic consulting projects. They aim to embed these principles in everything they do, hence their tagline: “Intelligent thinking, creative solutions.”
They provide a range of different additional services to support the third sector, including:
- Interim, where they and their sister company THOUGHT Support use their third sector networks to find someone with the skills an organisation needs to fill a stopgap, for as long as they need them
- THINK Intelligence, providing specialist research, insights and practical interpretation of data to assist with fundraising
- a range of Specialist Forums, subscription based services offering regular meetings, networking opportunities, and sharing of resources, practice and knowledge
- Stewardship Tracker, a “mystery shopping” style of programme helping analyse how a third sector organisation’s donors and supporters view them
- Benchmarker, which supports organisations in identifying they wish to measure themselves against, and how, with in-depth trends analysis and reporting
- Team Training
THINK and all our other exhibitors will be available to speak with at the event, taking place on Tuesday 10th March, 10am – 2pm at the Bowhouse Community Centre, 130 Bowhouse Road, Grangemouth, FK3 0EU.
Our exhibitors and funders on the day will include:
- Corra Foundation
- Community Shares Scotland
- Creative Scotland
- Crowdfunding Scotland
- Falkirk Business Gateway
- Falkirk Schools Charity Board
- Foundation Scotland
- Forth Giving (formerly Sons of the Rock)
- National Lottery Community Fund Scotland
- Paths For All
- School for Social Entrepreneurs (SSE) Scotland
- SCVO Funding Scotland
- Tesco Bags of Help
- THINK Consulting Solutions
…with more to follow.
Tickets are free and can be booked through the Eventbrite page.
Alternatively, contact CVS Falkirk by phone: 01324 692000, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org