- This event has passed.
Lead Scotland: Cyber Attacks: What to Do And Where to Get Help
February 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Lead Scotland will hold a series of FREE online safety classes throughout February, covering a variety of common online safety issues such as password security, and online scams.
The classes are aimed at disabled people or those who may find it harder to use the internet safely, and carers who care for someone who needs extra support using their digital device safely, however the classes are open to anyone who would benefit from attending.
Classes last one hour, and are held twice during the month, with the first class, “How to Create Strong Passwords”, taking place on Monday 1st February at 12pm.
- How to Create Strong Passwords:
- How to Remember Your Passwords:
- Online Scams: How to Spot Them And What to Do:
- Learn More About Complex Online Scams:
- Cyber Attacks: What to Do And Where to Get Help:
- How to Promote Digital Safety in an Accessible Manner:
- How to Promote Digital Safety to Those With Low IT Confidence:
To book your place, or for further information, please visit the Lead Scotland website.
Alternatively, to book your place, click on the relevant date listed above.