- This event has passed.
Getting Our Priorities Right Training in Forth Valley
March 29, 2017 - March 30, 2017
The GOPR two-day workshop aims to help addiction, social services, health, education and voluntary sector practitioners explore the various factors that should be considered when undertaking their “Getting Our Priorities Right” responsibilities with regards to children and families affected by parental substance use in Forth Valley.
Below is a list of available training dates:
- Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th March – Camelon Community Centre
- Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th April – Camelon Community Centre
- Monday 24th and Tuesday 25th April – Camelon Community Centre
- Tuesday 2nd and Wednesday 3rd May – Camelon Community Centre
- Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th May – Signpost Recovery, Alloa
- Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd May – Camelon Community Centre
For general enquiries please contact SDF Administration Team by phone: 0141 221 1175 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org