Local networks are designed to create networking opportunities for organisations and groups who would like to be kept up to date with what’s happening in the local area; along with opportunities to link with other key partners in delivering current and future intergenerational activities. In addition members will hear what GWT is planning to do nationally, and how they can have an input in their policies and strategies.
The networks are free to join and provide access to:
- Intergenerational training
- Monthly e-bulletins
- Database of projects by type and location
- Opportunities for networking
- Guidance on funding for local project activity and development.
Who can join?
- Local educational institutions (nurseries, play groups, schools, colleges, universities, community education)
- Voluntary and community organisations
- Public sector organisations, local authorities, health boards, police, fire and rescue
- Older people’s groups and organisations (care homes, day centres, sheltered housing)
- Younger people’s organisations (youth groups, uniformed groups)
- Sports groups, local faith communities and other related organisations
- Individuals with an interest in intergenerational working can join too!
If you would like to get involved in intergenerational work please come along, the meeting provides a great opportunity to network and hear what is currently happening across Forth Valley.