Diabetes Scotland has announced a series of online events, including:
- Diabetes and Dental Care, Wednesday 2nd September, 7pm
- Dentist Alan McMillan will join the event to discuss good dental care and hygiene, with a focus on why this especially important for people with diabetes.
- Diabetes and Eye Health, Wednesday 7th October, 7pm
- Mike Garvin will talk about the importance of good eyecare for people with diabetes, and Mike Black will discuss changes to scheduling of retinopathy screening.
- Research and COVID-19, date to be confirmed (tbc)
- Diabetes UK Learning Zone, Wednesday 30th September, 7pm
- Diabetes and the BAME Community, date tbc
For further information, please contact Diabetes Scotland by email (with the event name in the subject heading): firstname.lastname@example.org