Community Conversations are taking place online for areas across Falkirk, with the next event for Upper Braes (Ward 9) TOMORROW, Wednesday 17th February, 2pm – 3:30pm.
We know everyone is incredibly busy right now, but we would ask you to find time to take part in your local events, as it is so important for you and your communities to have a say in use of community property and schools. Falkirk Council want knowledge and insight of local communities to help them better understand how public buildings – and the services provided in them – can meet local needs, now and in the future.
Getting involved now means that you have a chance to influence council services and support in your area, and raise known issues with many of the council’s decision makers.
So far, communities have been underrepresented in these conversations, and CVS Falkirk urge you not to miss your chance to be heard.
The next events include:
- Grangemouth (Ward 2): Monday 1st March, 2pm – 3:30pm
- Denny and Banknock (Ward 3): Tuesday 2nd March, 2pm – 3:30pm
- Bonnybridge and Larbert (Ward 5): Friday 5th March, 2pm – 3:30pm
- Falkirk South (Ward 7): Monday 8th March, 2pm – 3:30pm
- Lower Braes (Ward 8): Wednesday 10th March, 2pm – 3:30pm
- Upper Braes (Ward 9): Thursday 11th March, 2pm – 3:30pm
Don’t miss your chance to have your say; to book your place at any event, please contact Falkirk Council’s team by email: email@example.com