Central Wellbeing SCIO is a new charity working to improve the mental health and wellbeing of people in Falkirk area.
Their values underpin everything they do:
- seeing everyone as a whole person, with valid experiences, talents and their own way of living
- recognising that lived experience is valuable learning and using it in everything they do
- supporting people to help each other
- offering people choice as everyone is different
- working with others and promote looking after mental wellbeing as a need for everyone
As they work towards their plans for the future, they are looking for more people to join their board as volunteer trustees.
Those interested in joining the board should share their values, and live or work in the area, as well as having lived experience of poor mental health (or of caring for someone who does).
For further information on this opportunity, please contact the Central Wellbeing SCIO team by email: email@example.com