The Braveheart Connections Hub, based at the Howgate Shopping Centre in Falkirk, has launched a range of groups focusing on different health and wellbeing activities.
The groups take place on Mondays and Wednesdays, and are all free to attend, including:
- Weight Management Group, 11am – 12:30pm, with information on how to lose weight and maintain a health lifestyle
- Mall Walks and Strength and Balance Group, 12pm, encouraging people to get fit and healthy while starting slowly and steadily with walks around the centre and the High Street, accompanied by Braveheart walk leaders
- Braveheart Plus, 1pm, a support group for people with long-term conditions (such as heart disease), where they can find out how to improve their health and wellbeing at a level suiting them as individuals
- Lifestyle Group, 11am, with a variety of tester activities to improve health and wellbeing
- Wee Blethers, 11am – 1pm, providing a space for an informal chat and cup of tea, where attendees can meet new people and learn about different interests
- Mall Walks, 12:45pm, involving walks around the centre with Braveheart walk leaders, finishing up with a chat and cup of tea back at the hub
- Braveheart Beekeeping Group, 1pm, with information on how to keep bees locally
To take part, or for further information about all groups, please visit the Hub on either day at the Howgate Shopping Centre, High Street, Falkirk, FK1 1HG.