The Third Sector Homelessness Fund is open to applications from third sector organisations on the frontline of delivering homelessness services in Scotland.
Delivered by Corra Foundation on behalf of Scottish Government, the £3 million fund aims to support third sector organisations to innovate and transform the services they provide to people around homelessness, in line with the Scottish Government’s updated Ending Homelessness Together Action Plan and Local Authorities’ Rapid Rehousing Transitions Plans (RRTPs).
The Third Sector Homelessness Fund will:
- support the programme of systematic transformational change set out in the Action Plan
- support third sector organisations as they adapt to the transition local authorities are undertaking to a rapid rehousing model
- build cross-sector collaboration between third sector organisations, local authorities and other statutory services
- trial different and innovative approaches to service delivery
- ensure that programmes are well-evaluated and that learning from successful approaches is shared amongst stakeholders in the homelessness sector
Please note: Organisations that originally applied to this fund in early 2020 will need to complete a new application for funding.
The deadline for applications is 12pm on Monday 8th February.
To apply, or for further information (including eligibility criteria and FAQs), please visit the Corra Foundation website.