Social Security Scotland is looking to celebrate the positive outcomes their benefits have made for people.
To do this, they are looking for anyone who would be willing to talk about their experience of receiving any of Social Security Scotland’s current benefits, to be shared as Case Studies.
For Case Studies, they ask that people share their:
- area they live
- circumstances e.g. who they live with, if they have children
- the payment they received
- how this payment made a difference
- what they spent the payment on
- photo (if they are comfortable with this)
Anonymity can be retained if required.
To take part, or for further information, please contact Allan Robertson by email: Allan.Robertson@socialsecurity.gov.scot