Civicos Training are holding a Safeguarding Vulnerable Children training course on Thursday 14th February, 9am – 12.30pm, at Robertson House, 152 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4TB.
Civicos Training are a not for profit organisation set up to provide affordable, quality training for third sector organisations. The course will provide the underpinning knowledge and practical skills required to enable the safeguarding of vulnerable children.
By the end of the session, attendees should be able to:
- outline the main legislation relating to the safeguarding of vulnerable children
- define the terms “harm” and “abuse”
- recognise the signs and symptoms of abuse
- describe different forms of harm and abuse
- explain how to manage a disclosure or suspicion of abuse
- demonstrate effective communication and documentation skills when dealing with harm and abuse
The cost is £62 per attendee.
To book your place, please visit the Eventbrite page.
Alternatively, send your name, organisation, billing address and a note of any additional support or dietary requirements by email: firstname.lastname@example.org An invoice will then be issued in advance of your attendance.
Civicos Training are also able to deliver this training to your staff at your premises for a delivery fee of £290. For further information, please contact John Robertson by phone: 0141 353 5644, or email email@example.com