Partnership for Procurement (P4P) is funded by Scottish Government to provide free practical advice and guidance to groups of social enterprises and other third sector organisations considering partnership working or collaboration.
Fully funded support available includes:
- support to plan or draft joint tenders
- advice on consortium models
- facilitation of development sessions on collaboration planning and strategies
- drafting or reviewing partnership agreements
- follow-up support to established partnerships
In addition, they also offer bespoke products and workshops, tailored to the groups’ needs, which may incur a charge.