Generations Working Together (GWT) has 3 upcoming CPD training opportunities in Central Scotland on the following dates:
- Monday 13th February, 10am – 4pm in Ayr
- Monday 20th March, 10am – 4pm in Perth
- Thursday 23rd March, 10am – 4pm in Edinburgh
The one-day courses aim to benefit those running intergenerational projects who wish to increase their knowledge, as well as those wishing to learn the basics of good practice.
The courses will cover 3 main learning outcomes:
- What is Intergenerational Best Practice?
- How to Bring Generations Together
- Evaluation for Intergenerational Practice
Four hours of CPD accreditation are included in the courses, along with lunch, and access to a secure trainers section of the website upon completion of the course. Places cost £35 each.
To book your place, or for further information (including a full list of training outcomes), please visit the GWT website.