As part of our focus on the recovery phase, we are highlighting third sector providers of PPE and other safety equipment, including St Andrew’s First Aid, which has released their new, free First Aid Kit Guide.
The guide aims to provide organisations with all the information they need to make an informed decision on first aid supplies and equipment for their workplace, group or facilities. This may prove especially useful to those reopening premises and offices after lockdown.
The guide covers:
- “Does my workplace need a first aid kit?”
- “Which items should be in my first aid kit?”
- “What do I use the items in my first aid kit for?”
- “What size of first aid kit do I need?”
- the St Andrew’s First Aid range of British Standard Institute (BSI) workplace kits and products
To view or download the guide as a pdf, please visit the St Andrew’s First Aid website.