Food for Life (FFL) Get Togethers’ Small Grants will close to new applications at 5pm on Wednesday 8th September.
The £150 grants are designed to help groups and communities take part in Cook and Share Month (which runs from World Food Day on Saturday 16th October – Tuesday 16th November), and can be used for food, tools and materials to help bring communities together.
Applications should be from food-based community groups and projects that:
- are focused on a Cook and Share activity and happen within Cook and Share Month
- have potential to be long term
- are community-led
- include people from disadvantaged and diverse communities
- bring people together
- reduce experience of loneliness or social isolation
- encourage a positive attitude to ageing and diversity
Activities can be virtual or take place in-person, and groups from across the UK can apply. However, previous successful applicants cannot apply.
There is also a Resources and Inspiration page designed to help groups come up with activity ideas.
To apply, please follow the following steps:
You must complete both steps to apply.
Applications including videos or voice recordings, and requests for the application form in a different format, can also be submitted to the email address above.