Following on from another successful Funders Fayre in 2018, CVS Falkirk and Falkirk Council are pleased to announce that we are hosting another FREE Funders Fayre on Tuesday 5th March 2019.
The event is designed to give third sector, charity and voluntary organisations the opportunity to meet with a range of diverse funders and to learn about the various grant funding schemes that are available.
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and to obtain information on how to apply and learn about the criteria funders use when assessing applications.
The event will take place at the Bowhouse Community Centre, 130 Bowhouse Road, Grangemouth, FK3 0EU.
Our funders on the day will include:
- Charity Bee
- Community Shares Scotland
- Corra Foundation
- Creative Scotland
- Crowdfunder Scotland
- Falkirk Business Gateway
- Falkirk Council’s Make a Difference
- Falkirk Environment Trust
- Falkirk Schools Charity Board
- Foundation Scotland
- Kelvin Valley and Falkirk LEADER
- National Lottery Community Fund
- National Lottery Heritage Fund Scotland
- NHS Nutrition and Dietetics
- Paths for All
- The Robertson Trust
- The School for Social Entrepreneurs (SSE) Scotland
- Social Investment Scotland
- Sons of the Rock
- Tesco Bags of Help
…with more to follow.