- This event has passed.
“Understanding Stigma: Promoting Inclusive Attitudes and Practice” Training
February 24 @ 9:15 am - 1:30 pm
The Forth Valley Alcohol and Drug Partnership (ADP) and the Scottish Drugs Forum are holding Workforce Development training days via Teams:
- “Staying Alive – Preventing Drug-Related Deaths”, Wednesday 3rd February
- “Understanding Stigma: Promoting Inclusive Attitudes and Practice”
- “Understanding & Supporting People with Alcohol-Related Brain Injury”
- “Introduction to Trauma”, Tuesday 2nd March
- “Everyone Has a Story: Children Affected by Parental Substance Use”, a 2 day course taking place Tuesday 9th March – Wednesday 10th March
All training takes place 9:15am – 1:30pm.
For further information, including how to book your place at any date, please click on the relevant date above.