- This event has passed.
The Right Decision Online Presentation
September 1, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Institute for Research and Innovation in Social Services (IRISS) are holding 2 WebEx online presentations, as part of The Right Decision campaign, on Friday 1st September, 12pm – 1pm, and Tuesday 26th September, 2pm – 3pm.
The Right Decision aims to raise awareness of the role of the NHS librarian in providing the right evidence, at the right time, to support decision-making in health and social care.
Both WebEx presentations aim to inform sector staff about the specialist librarian services available, and will cover:
- sourcing and summarising evidence to answer your questions
- an introduction to the new Evidence Search and Summary Service offered by IRISS, which will be launched in the coming weeks
- presenting evidence as easy to use digital resources, for example, digital care pathways
- developing digital, information and health literacy skills
- working as evidence partners in health and social care teams
To book your place on either WebEx presentation, please contact Ann Wales by email: email@example.com
Please include your name, job title, organisation and your preferred presentation date in your email.