- This event has passed.
The Fore Spring 2024 Funding Round: Registrations Close
December 13, 2023 @ 12:00 pmFree
The Fore’s Spring 2024 Funding Round is opening for registrations on Wednesday 6th December.
The Fore offers unrestricted grants of up to £30,000 to help registered charities and certain social enterprises grow, strengthen, and become more efficient or resilient, based around asking applicants what they need in order to create a transformational impact.
Registration Dates and How to Register to Apply
Registration for the Spring 2024 Funding Round will be open for one week from 12pm on Wednesday 6th December, closing at 12pm on Wednesday 13th December 2023.
On Thursday 14th December, all those who submit a registration will be emailed with confirmation of whether they have been allocated a place on the funding round. They will then be invited to submit a complete application via a personalized link; there are 3 weeks to submit the final application.
Their Summer 2024 round is expected to open for registration in April 2024.
The grants programme is open to:
- registered charities (including those constituted as charitable trusts, charitable unincorporated associations, charitable incorporated organisations and charitable companies limited by guarantee)
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs, known in Scotland as Scottish CIOs (SCIOs))
- Community Interest Companies(CICs) limited by guarantee
- Community Benefit Societies
Applicants must also have an annual revenue of less than £500,000, and must be registered in the UK (though they can operate in any location or area of work).
The Fore is particularly keen to hear from grassroots organisations working with underserved communities.
The Fore’s Offer
Successful applicants will receive:
- a grant of up to £30,000 of unrestricted funding spread over one to 3 years (which can be used for whatever the organisation needs to grow and strengthen); applicants are also able to set their own grant terms
- access to free, highly skilled support provided by experienced professionals
- access to their programme of skills training workshops, covering areas such as fundraising, communications, finance, and strategy, amongst others
- networking opportunities
- a fully funded place on an impact measurement course