- This event has passed.
Self Management Awards 2021: Deadline for Nominations
June 21 @ 12:00 pmFree
The Self Management Awards 2021 are now open for nominations.
Hosted by the Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE), the Self Management Awards celebrate examples of good practice and promote a range of innovative self management work from across Scotland.
The Awards aim to create an opportunity:
- to promote self management activity across Scotland through the ALLIANCE
- for people and organisations championing self management to spread their learning and promote their work
- to provide learning of self management approaches across Scotland, which can help feed into the development and delivery of services
- for people, groups and organisations to be recognised for their work around self management
This year, the award categories are:
- Local Self Management Project of the Year
- National Self Management Project of the Year
- Self Management Resource of the Year
- Self Management Champion of the Year
- Individual Transformational Story of the Year (in partnership with Humans of Scotland)
- Digital Innovator Self Management Award (in partnership with Discover Digital)
- Employability Self Management Award
- Self Management in the Community Award
The deadline for nominations and applications is 12pm on Monday 21st June.
To nominate or apply for an award, or for further information, please visit the ALLIANCE website (nomination forms are linked at the end of the page).