- This event has passed.
MAS Financial Wellbeing Train the Trainer Course
February 2, 2023 @ 9:50 am - 12:30 pmFree
Money Advice Scotland (MAS) has relaunched their Train the Trainer: An Introduction to Financial Wellbeing course, with places available in January and February, taking place:
- Tuesday 17th January, 9:50am – 12:30pm: BOOKING LINK
- Wednesday 25th January, 12:50pm – 3:30pm: BOOKING LINK
- Thursday 2nd February, 9:50am – 12:30pm: BOOKING LINK
- Monday 6th February, 9:50am – 12:30pm: BOOKING LINK
- Friday 17th February, 12:50pm – 3:30pm: BOOKING LINK
- Tuesday 28th February, 9:50am – 12:30pm: BOOKING LINK
The new and improved course explores the meaning of financial wellbeing, considering the foundational elements of financial resilience and the challenges to financial wellbeing, such as economic abuse and digital exclusion. The course also looks at how money guidance and financial education can be approached when working with a client or in a group setting.
Train the Trainer: An Introduction to Financial Wellbeing is free of charge and open to everyone; it is designed to be particularly well-suited to those working in a supportive capacity, who would like to gain a better understanding of financial wellbeing and how to introduce money guidance into their current role.
To book your place at any session, please click on the relevant booking link above.
Alternatively, for further information, contact Craig Syme by email: firstname.lastname@example.org