- This event has passed.
Lasting Leadership: Fully-Funded Training Programme
May 31, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pmFree
NOW FULLY BOOKED
Contact Tariq at the details below to be added to the waiting list.
CVS Falkirk is pleased to offer the opportunity to attend a fully funded “Lasting Leadership” in-person training programme taking place on Tuesday 24th May and Tuesday 31st May.
The programme is aimed at third sector groups and organisations, and individuals, involved in community leadership roles, and is designed to cover topics for personal development, and improve your capacity and resilience to lead your group and your community.
Training will be delivered by Jen Curran from The Lasting Difference team, focusing on Lasting Leadership capabilities:
- Session one: Tuesday 24th May, 10am – 3:30pm, “Exploring Lateral Leadership and Equalities.”
- Session two: Tuesday 31st May, 10am – 3:30pm, “Exploring Succession Planning and Self-care.”
The Lasting Leadership Guide aims to help organisations, and their leaders, to:
- improve leadership capacity, resilience and diversity
- increase their ability to focus, delegate, empower and build capacity in their teams
- broaden their understanding of leadership
- improve organisational sustainability
The Lasting Leadership Guide covers sustainable leadership in 4 separate publications, one for each of the key capabilities required:
- Lateral leadership: developing leadership in every corner of your organisation.
- Succession planning and knowledge management: developing capacity, contingency planning and knowledge management processes.
- Sustaining energy, focus and self-care: looking after ourselves and others so we can do our best work.
- Equalities: proactively encouraging and supporting leadership equality and diversity.
To find out more and to help prepare for the sessions, please visit The Lasting Difference website, where you can download the Lasting Leadership Guides.
The sessions will take place in person at CVS Falkirk offices in Unit 6, The Courtyard, Callendar Business Park, Falkirk FK1 1XR. A free lunch will be provided. Spaces are limited and are being offered on a first come basis; participants will be expected to attend both days.
To book your place, or for further information, please contact Tariq Mahmood by phone: 07716 032 024, or email: email@example.com