- This event has passed.
“Care With Confidence: Power of Attorney” Clackmannanshire Zoom Session
October 20, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Falkirk and Clackmannanshire Carers Centre has announced their new “Care with Confidence: Power of Attorney” online information sessions for unpaid carers, taking place during October, November and December.
All sessions will take place using Zoom, which allows unpaid family carers to meet online and talk with each other, while learning about the services available to support them in their caring role.
The sessions are informal, and ask the question: “What would you do if the person you care for lost the capacity to make decisions on their own?” Carers will be able to learn more about:
- incapacity and how this could impact on their caring responsibilities
- how being granted Power of Attorney could help in their caring role
- how Solicitors for Older People Scotland (SOPS) can help when applying for Legal Aid to cover or subsidise any associated costs
Falkirk sessions will take place:
- Monday 19th October at 12pm
- Tuesday 17th November at 2pm
- Monday 7th December at 11am
To book your place at any Falkirk session, or for further information (including how to join a Zoom session or get online), please contact Donna Mulder by phone: 01324 611510, or email: email@example.com
Clackmannanshire sessions will take place:
- Tuesday 20th October at 10am
- Tuesday 10th November at 2pm
- Tuesday 8th December at 11am
To book your place at any Falkirk session, or for further information (including how to join a Zoom session or get online), please contact Tracy Gibson by phone: 01259 226838, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, for further information, view or download the session leaflet: