- This event has passed.
Denny Wellbeing Event
April 11 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pmFree
CVS Falkirk and other local groups are hosting a FREE Denny Wellbeing Event on Thursday 11th April, 10am – 2:30pm at Broompark Community Centre, Davies Row, Denny, FK6 6NP.
With this event, we aim to provide people with information regarding local services in Denny and Falkirk. A wide variety of groups will be there on the day, ranging from the Citizens Advice Bureau to the emergency services safety teams.
Throughout the day, there will be different activities suitable for all ages, along with a chance to win prizes, including a FREE raffle for each attendee.
The event is also an opportunity for local groups to showcase the work they do in different areas. Each group attending will have their own stall, with information on their activities, and details on how attendees can get involved.
Groups on the day will include:
- the Broompark Community Centre team
- Braveheart Association
- CVS Falkirk
- Denny Citizens Advice Bureau
- Denny Credit Union
- Denny Men’s Shed
- Denny Wider Access to School Project (WASP)
- Krafty Hookers (a local crocheting and knitting group)
- Police Scotland
- Neighbourhood Watch Society
- Scottish Ambulance Service’s Community First Responders
- Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
- Solicitors For Older People Scotland (SOPS)
- Strathcarron Hospice
- West Advice Hub
More groups and activities will be announced in the coming weeks.
For further information, please contact CVS Falkirk by phone: 01324 692000, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org