- This event has passed.
“Care With Confidence: Dementia and Dentistry” Session
April 29 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
April’s Thursday “Care with Confidence” sessions from Falkirk and Clackmannanshire Carers Centre will take place:
- “Vegan Easter” with Vegetarian for Life on Thursday 1st April
- “Scams” with Trading Standards Scotland, on Thursday 8th April
- “Footcare” on Thursday 15th April
- “Electric Vehicles” on Thursday 22nd April
- “Dementia & Dentistry” on Thursday 29th April
As before, sessions are via Zoom, 10:30am – 12:30pm.
Details of the sessions are available in the programme, available to view or download as a pdf. All carers are welcome, and sessions are free.
To book your place at any session, or for further information, (including support on how to go online, or how to join a Zoom meeting), please contact Catherine Brunton by phone: 07857671347, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org