- This event has passed.
Adult Support and Protection Financial Harm Training Course
September 21, 2016 @ 9:15 am - 3:00 pm
Adult Support and Protection Forth Valley are holding a Financial Harm training course on Wednesday 21st September, 9:15am – 3pm at the Camelon Education Centre, Abercrombie Street, Camelon, FK1 4HA.
The course is aimed at staff from partner agencies and third sector providers, especially:
- Council workers and Community Care workers
- Home Care and MEC’s staff
- Residential and Day Care managers and staff
- NHS District, Community and nursing staff
- All staff who deal with people in their own homes
The course aims to raise awareness and widen understanding of what constitutes Financial Harm to adults at risk.
Participants will learn about various topics, including:
- The legislative background
- Diversity of financial harm
- The national and local context
- Impact it can have
- Prevention and protection
To book your place, please complete the booking form and return to Adult Support and Protection Forth Valley by post: FV ASP Training Administrator, Falkirk Council, Rossvail, 108A Glasgow Road, Camelon, Falkirk, FK1 4HS, or email: email@example.com
For further information, contact Kristin Glancy by phone: 01324 590532