Falkirk Council are offering a range of workforce development courses to third sector partners in 2017 and early 2018, particularly around services for children and young people, and social services:
- Court Skills: Friday 1st September, 9:30am – 4pm at Falkirk Sheriff Court, Main Street, Camelon, FK1 4AR
- In My Shoes: Tuesday 3rd October and Monday 20th November, 9:30am-4:30pm at Camelon Education Centre, Abercrombie Street, Camelon, FK1 4HA.
- DDP Informed Parenting, to Build Foundations for Attachment: Friday 6th October, 9:30am – 4:30pm at Camelon Education Centre, Abercrombie Street, Camelon, FK1 4HA.
- Trauma Informed Practice Workshop: Tuesday 24th October, Friday 27th October, or Friday 6th November, 9:30am – 12:30pm or 1:30pm – 4:30pm at Camelon Education Centre, Abercrombie Street, Camelon, FK1 4HA.
- Working Well Together: Creating a safer working environment to improve the service we provide to staff, service users and partners: Wednesday 25th October, 9:30am – 1pm at Rossvail, 108 Glasgow Road, Camelon, FK1 4HS.
- Getting Out Priorities Right (GOPR): Thursday 18th January or Friday 16th February 2018, 9:30am – 4:30pm (with the venue to be confirmed).
- Risk Assessment and Decision-Making in Child Welfare and Protection: Thursday 25th – Friday 26th January 2018, 9:30am – 4:30pm at Camelon Education Centre, Abercrombie Street, Camelon, FK1 4HA.
Each of these courses is aimed at a range of staff across an organisation, with full details given in the linked overviews and booking forms.
To book your place on any of the courses, or for further information, please complete and send the relevant booking form to Leni Rademacher by email: email@example.com