Westfield Park Community Centre’s Board of Management are currently recruiting a Centre Development Manager.
The position is 35 hours per week (occasional evening and weekend work may be required), with a salary of £24,000 – £28,000 per annum.
The successful candidate’s main role will be to increase hall bookings and activities, and help ensure the long-term financial sustainability of the Centre as a result. Core duties will include:
- monitoring and promoting usage and activity programmes
- researching, compiling and completing applications for local and national funding
- meeting regularly with customers to discuss their needs and feedback
- overseeing the Centre’s upkeep and maintenance
- administering and controlling the financial activities of the Centre
Applicants must be able to demonstrate relevant management experience and have a successful track record of delivering quality outputs. Relevant experience of the third sector would be beneficial.
Applicants will also be subject to a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme application.
The deadline for applications is Monday 23rd September. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 22nd October.
For further information, including guidance on how to apply, please view the application pack and job description.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV by email: email@example.com
Alternatively, applications can be sent by post: Westfield Park Community Centre, Westfield Street, Falkirk, FK2 9DX.