Quarriers Intandem Mentoring Service for young people aged between 8 -14 is a new initiative funded by the Scottish Government and delivered by Inspiring Scotland.
Intandem will provide mentors for young people aged between 8-14 years who are looked after by their local authority but living at home across the Falkirk, Stirling and Clackmannanshire areas.
This project is looking for mentors to help bring positive changes to young people’s lives. Intandem has been set up to help young people face these challenges. The service will match mentees with trained volunteer mentors to build a positive, trusting, supportive and secure relationship.
- working in a person centred way with young people
- providing opportunities for young people to participate in meaningful activities
- promote the wellbeing of every child through creative and fun approaches
- communicating and linking with the intandem mentor coordinator on a regular basis
- working as part of a team as well as on your own
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact the Volunteer Team by phone: 01324 692000, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org