Re-Solv on behalf of NHS Forth Valley are providing free Volatile Substance Abuse training to those living or working in the Forth Valley area to highlight effective methods of communicating the dangers of VSA, the greatest of which is Sudden Sniffing Death.
The half-day training will take place on Thursday 21st April 2016 from 9am — 12:30pm in Alloa.
- Gain a solid understanding of what VSA is
- Learn the scope of the products of abuse
- Be able to identify signs and symptoms
- Gain an understanding of the motivations behind VSA
- Develop an understanding of the psychoactive effects of VSA
- Be able to develop more informed policy and practice in their workplace
- Most importantly, delegates will learn what NOT to do with a suspected VSA incident