The Tackling Poverty & Inequalities Forum is open to representatives from third sector organisations in Falkirk, to share good practice, information, skills, experience and resources in order to tackle Poverty locally.
This includes tackling financial exclusion and building financial capability, tackling food poverty and increasing access to affordable food and tackling low skills and raising aspirations.
As a thematic mirror forum, issues arising from the Tackling Poverty & Inequalities Forum are taken forward by the forum representative to the Community Planning Partnership via the Poverty theme meetings, supported by CVS Falkirk staff.
Tackling Poverty – Our Area Will be a Fairer & More Equal Place to Live
Terms of Reference
Dates of future meetings
- Thursday 17th September 2020
- Thursday 10th December 2020
All meetings will be held from 10am-12pm and unless stated above, will be held at the CVS Falkirk office, Unit 6 The Courtyard, Callendar Business Park, Callendar Road, Falkirk, FK1 1XR.
Agenda for next meeting: will be available soon, pending confirmation.
If there are any issues, speakers or areas of interest you would like added to the agenda of future meetings, please contact Laura Jamieson by email: email@example.com
Minutes and Agendas of Previous Meetings
- Minutes of Thursday 25th June 2020 (meeting cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Minutes of Thursday 19th March 2020 (meeting cancelled due to COVID-19), Agenda 19.03.2020
- Minutes of Thursday 12th December 2019, Agenda 12.12.19, Presentation: Poverty Awareness Programme
- Minutes of Thursday 19th September 2019 (meeting cancelled)
- Minutes of Thursday 27th June 2019, Agenda 27.06.19, Presentation: Denny and Dunipace Citizen’s Advice Bureau
- Minutes of Thursday 21st March 2019, Agenda 21.03.19, Presentation: Social Security Scotland
Laura Jamieson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org