Connecting Volunteering is a forum for third sector representatives who are involved in managing and supervising volunteers to discuss topics of common interest, share knowledge and experience, as well as looking at local and national priorities associated with volunteering.
The forum will provide a stronger voice and greater representation on relevant issues with statutory agencies, through engaging in participative consultation.
Terms of Reference
Dates of future meetings
- Wednesday 26th August 2020
- Wednesday 28th October 2020
All meetings will be held from 10am – 12pm and unless stated above, will be held at the CVS Falkirk office, Unit 6 The Courtyard, Callendar Business Park, Callendar Road, Falkirk, FK1 1XR.
Agenda for next meeting: will be available soon, pending confirmation.
If there are any issues, speakers or areas of interest you would like added to the agenda of future meetings, please contact the Volunteering Team:
Minutes of Previous Meetings
- Minutes of Wednesday 6th May 2020 (meeting cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Minutes of Wednesday 29th January 2020, Agenda 29.01.2020, Presentation: “Valuing and Sustaining Volunteering in Health”
- Minutes of Wednesday 30th October 2019, Agenda 30.10.19, Presentation: “Volunteering for All: Scotland’s Volunteer Framework”
- Minutes of Wednesday 24th July 2019, Agenda 24.07.19
- Minutes of Wednesday 1st May 2019, Agenda 01.05.19
CVS Falkirk support: the Volunteering Team:
Forum rep: Sandra Lyon, Operations Leader, The Conservation Volunteers: firstname.lastname@example.org