The Community Transport Forum aims to identify the level of needs and examine potential solutions for sustainable community transport in Falkirk by bringing together representatives from third sector organisations with an interest in the subject, both operators and organisations representing potential user groups.
Terms of Reference
Dates of future meetings
- Thursday 6th December 2018 – cancelled
All meetings will be held from 10am – 12pm and unless stated above, will be held at the CVS Falkirk office – Unit 6 The Courtyard, Callendar Business Park, Callendar Road, Falkirk, FK1 1XR.
Agenda for next meeting: will be available soon.
If there are any issues, speakers or areas of interest you would like added to the agenda of future meetings, please contact Laura Jamieson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minutes and Agendas of Previous Meetings
- Thursday 6th September 2018 (meeting cancelled)
- Thursday 7th June 2018 (meeting cancelled), Agenda 07.06.18
- Thursday 8th March 2018 (meeting cancelled)
- Thursday 30th November 2017 (meeting cancelled), Agenda 30.11.17
Laura Jamieson by email: email@example.com