The Voluntary Sector Children’s Services Forum (VSCSF) is holding a drop-in Information Event, where attendees can learn more about Family Support Services across Falkirk, on Thursday 13th June, 3pm – 6pm at the Lesser Town Hall, West Bridge Street, Falkirk, FK1 5RS.
The event will involve a marketplace of local organisations involved in Family Support Services. Falkirk Children’s Services partners will be sharing the most recent update on the Integrated Children’s Services Plan.
Information will be available on becoming a member of VSCSF, and how membership could benefit your organisation, including:
- the opportunity to network with similar services and organisations in the area
- raising the profile of your organisation locally
- keeping up to date with local funding and policy
- opportunities for co-production
- access to training opportunities for your organisation
- being part of a collective voice
- being officially recognised as the vehicle for engaging with the third sector by national and local government
For further information on the event, or on VSCSF, please contact Winnie Delaney by phone: 01324 503494.