“Trustees’ Week Conference 2018: The Heroes’ Journey” aims to provide tools, stories, and connections to inspire trustees on the next stage of their journey, with speakers and workshops, along with the opportunity to speak with other trustees and experience peer-to-peer learning and support.
Cordelia Sampson, Chair of Edinburgh Student’s Charities Appeal, will open the conference with a welcome speech. Confirmed workshop topics include:
- The Call to Adventure (ensuring boards have clarity of purpose)
- Meeting the Mentor (ensuring clarity of roles and responsibilities)
- Tests, Allies, Enemies (embracing integrity and accountability)
- Seizing the Sword (developing methods of control)
- The Elixir (acting effectively in the interests of beneficiaries)
The conference is free to attend, but spaces are limited and booking is essential.
To book your place, or for further information, please visit the Eventbrite page.