The Scottish Drugs Forum are holding one-day training courses on drug awareness on Friday 30th September 2016 and Wednesday 8th March 2017 at the Camelon Community Centre, 20 Abercrombie Street, Camelon FK1 4HA.
The training aims to increase workers’ drug awareness knowledge and provide an opportunity to explore current and emerging trends with substance use.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- name the seven key drug categories and their key effects
- recall an overview of the key substances in use
- identify the reasons why people choose to use drugs and alcohol
- recall poly-drug use and dependant substance use patterns
- describe signs of overdose and how to respond
To book your place at either date, please contact Heather Jolly or Anita Dufton by email: FV-UHB.FVADP@nhs.net
Alternatively, for further information, contact the Scottish Drugs Forum Administrative Team by phone: 0141 221 1175, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org