The dates for the 2020 Falkirk third sector forum meetings have now been finalised.
Each forum meets quarterly, providing third sector colleagues with opportunities to meet and network with colleagues working in the local area, while discussing key issues and sharing knowledge, skills and experience.
The forums are also a key element of community planning and decision making in Falkirk, providing a direct route of communication for the third sector to have their views heard through the forum representatives.
The full list of 2020 forum dates can be viewed below:
- Wednesday 15th January 2020
- Wednesday 22nd April 2020
- Wednesday 22nd July 2020
- Wednesday 21st October 2020
- Wednesday 29th January 2020
- Wednesday 6th May 2020
- Wednesday 26th August 2020
- Wednesday 28th October 2020
- Tuesday 4th February 2020
- Tuesday 5th May 2020
- Tuesday 25th August 2020
- Tuesday 3rd November 2020
Please note: CCHF meetings will be held 10am – 12pm at Falkirk Fire Station, Westfield, Falkirk, FK2 9AH.
- Thursday 20th February 2020
- Thursday 21st May 2020
- Thursday 27th August 2020
- Thursday 19th November 2020
- Thursday 27th February 2020 (10am)
- Thursday 30th April 2020 (2pm)
- Thursday 2nd July 2020 (10am)
- Thursday 27th August 2020 (2pm)
- Thursday 29th October 2020 (10am)
- Thursday 17th December 2020 (2pm)
- Thursday 19th March 2020
- Thursday 25th June 2020
- Thursday 17th September 2020
- Thursday 10th December 2020
All forums will be held 10am – 12pm at the CVS Falkirk office, Unit 6, Callendar Business Park, Callendar Road, Falkirk, FK1 1XR, unless stated otherwise above.