The criteria and application form for the Scottish Government’s development fund to support the delivery of “The Keys to Life” have been released.
The Keys to Life aims to improve the lives of people who have learning disabilities in Scotland through a shared vision and four identified strategic outcomes.
For further information on the refreshed delivery approach see here.
The refreshed delivery approach in 2015/16 will focus on five identified priority areas:
• Effective interventions for parents who have learning disabilities
• Effective interventions to tackle hate crime
• Alternative models to out of area placements for people with complex care needs
• Innovative social connectedness for people with learning disabilities
• Innovative employment opportunities for people with learning disabilities
For further information, please contact CVS Falkirk on 01324 692 00 or email@example.com
Your application should be sent to Christine McBain at the Scottish Consortium for Learning Disability Christine.M@scld.co.uk no later than 5pm on the 9th October 2015.