Scotland’s Regeneration Forum (SURF) are currently welcoming applications to their 2017 SURF Awards for Best Practice in Community Regeneration.
Each year, SURF and the Scottish Government highlight, share and celebrate success and innovation in efforts to improve the physical, social and economic fabric of disadvantaged communities across Scotland, through the SURF Awards.
This year, there are 5 entry categories, designed to reflect the full range of regeneration activity:
- Scotland’s Most Improved Place
- Youth Employability
- Creative Regeneration
- Community Led Regeneration
The application process is free. The benefits of SURF Awards recognition include:
- demonstrating value to key partners and funders
- shortlisted entries will be highlighted in a widely distributed publication
- the winning initiatives will be showcased throughout 2017/18
- a leading Scottish Government Minister will present the SURF Awards at a celebratory presentation dinner event on Thursday 7th December in Glasgow
The deadline for applications is Monday 18th September.
To submit your application, please visit the SURF website.
Alternatively, for further information, please contact Emma Scott by phone: 0141 440 6392, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org